Sunday 9 March 2014

Weekend doing nothing

My poor husband on Thursday went in for surgery for his nasal passages. Apparently it will be great once he heals, it doesn't feel so great now! The poor bugger has spent the whole weekend either in bed or on the couch watching TV, the whole time in some form of pain. Lucy and I could do nothing to help him and he couldn't even hold her (she has a habit of grabbing faces!) so alongside him we did nothing! Well I cooked and baked yummy food to include in my blog later in the week and Lucy mastered the art of crawling. She lifted her bum of the ground and is no longer commando crawling, my little pumpkin changes daily and it still amazes me how fascinated I am by her. I have looked after many babies, but she still leaves me in wonder at her intelligence and sense of humour. It feels like only yesterday that she was only laying there and not doing much except feed and sleep and now she is moving, calling 'mama' and recently pulling herself up.


Anyway that has been my weekend, looking after my husband, cooking and observing my little girl in wonder. Hope you all had a good one.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment